1. First and Last name
2. Select your current year of study:
Non-Ryerson, Industry Professional
3. What is your major?
4. Why are you interested in applying to the Fashion Zone?
5. How did you find out about us?
Fashion Zone staff/volunteers
Referred by another incubator/accelerator
Fashion Zone event/information seminar
A Ryerson organization, or their website
Existing Fashion Zone participant
Fashion Zone website
6. How many hours per week are you planning working on your business idea?
7. What are your goals in your academic career?
8. What particular challenges are you facing?
9. How can we help you?
10. Do you have experience in starting a fashion business or working for a start up?
11. At approximately what date did you start working on your fashion business idea?
12. Please select your product development stage
Product under development
Minimum viable product built
Proof of concept achieved
Product being tested or in trials
Minimum viable product in market
I'm at a later stage
13. Is your company a subsidiary?
A subsidiary is a company that is partly or completely owned by another company that holds a controlling interest in the subsidiary company.
14. What customer problem are you solving? What needs are you satisfying?
15. What is your solution? What bundles of products and services are you offering your customers?
16. Why is your product unique? Why do you believe you have a competitive advantage?
17. Do you have any traction yet? We are looking for metrics on customers, users, revenue, etc.
18. Do you have a plan for your revenue model? Tell us what you are thinking to do.
19. If you had any, please tell us the revenue achieved for your company last year.
20. If you’ve raised capital for your venture, please tell us how much you have raised since inception.
21. Do you have any provisional or pending patents or do you believe you have proprietary intellectual property (e.g. trade secrets)?
22. What goals/milestones have you achieved with your fashion business idea to date?
23. What goals/milestones are you working towards for your fashion business idea?
28. Do you identify with a...?
25. If accepted into the Zone, what specific skills are you looking to gain, or education are you looking to learn from the Company you'll be paired with?
26. How can you support or help the businesses we currently have in the Fashion Zone to grow?
27. Phone number
28. Email address
30. Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.)
31. Do you have media mentions?
32. Is there anything else you'd like to tell us or ask us?
Join the FZ Newsletter
Sign up here to receive emails on
all the latest from the FZ
10 Dundas St East
M5B 2G9 Canada